Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Holidays!

We hope you are having a fantastic, well deserved break after such a busy term. Thank you all for such a wonderful finish - Te Ako Kahikatea camp was AWESOME! Check out these photos:

Arriving at Rangitoto



Woohoo!

The beautiful Rangitoto - we climbed that!



Made it to the top!
Having a cool down swim at the end of the day
We had such a wonderful day. A special thank you to all of our parent helpers as well! We can't do these fantastic things without you.

Over the holidays - Please remember to complete this survey: http://bit.ly/1CBjDTa
It is very important you do this because it will shape what we are learning at school over term 2. We want you to have your say! The Te Ako Kahikatea Teachers will be busy over the break planning another awesome term for you.

Feel free to post a comment below, letting us know what you're up to over the break. We'd love to hear from you.

Have a fantastic break!

- Te Ako Kahikatea Teachers

2 comments:

  1. I like this post because there is a photo of me and my friends and I really enjoyed camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photos I think there cool

    ReplyDelete